Wednesday, November 05, 2008

"Professor Red" is a white man's lie

Some of my readers have contacted me regarding this "Professor Red" who is often mentioned in the comments section of this blog. I will be clear: I am not "Professor Red" nor is there a "Professor Red". Professor Red is the invention of a white man or white men who are attempting to mock me and obscure the truth. They fear the truth.

Therefore, I will no longer allow any future references to "Professor Red" to be posted on this blog.

You may refer to me as "Truth First or as "Teacher".

Obama has defeated you and cannot change this.

-TRUTH FIRST

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to mention the fact that he claims to be an adviser to the Obama campaign. That alone keeps us from calling him "Truth First"!!!

beatrice said...

Oh, my word! He demands of us that we call him by names which he could never, in a million years earn or deserve. Oh, the arrogant presumption!

margaret said...

I haven't been on here for quite awhile - I got bored with the whole Obama this Obama that thing, but I figured after the election he'd be done with this, and tell us who he really is, and why he created this blog.

I'm disappointed to see that he's trying to keep the gag going. It really isn't funny any more. I'm outta here.

Anonymous said...

It's good that you pretend to have "readers" besides us. It helps to keep your self esteem boosted. But keep those fantasies to yourself. THe rest of us don't need to hear them.

Anonymous said...

you want us to call you 'teacher'? no offence man but you don't actually teach any facts, but rather distorted, false and extremely racist opinion.

Anonymous said...

last night that was 10 comments and now is 5 comments?